Şu salavatta şirk var mıdır? Bu salavatın kaynağı nedir? "Allahmme salli ala seyyidina Muhammedin tıbbil'kulûbi ve devâiha..."
Soru Detayı"Allahmme salli ala seyyidina Muhammedin tıbbil'kulûbi ve devâiha ve âfiyetil ebdâni ve şifâiha ve nuril'ebsâri ve ziyâiha ve ala alihi ve sahbihi ve sellim." Bu salavat hakkında Suudi Arabistan'lı İbn Baz "Bu söz şirktir." diyor.
Selam ve dua ile...
- There are narrations about rewards (sawabs) which will be given to the prayers cited. What are the conditions for deserving rewards promised for prayers? Can anyone citing that prayer deserve that reward?
- Some claim that not performing the prayer is idolatry and unbelief. To what extent are these claims correct?
- How many missed (qada) can be performed the most a day? If a person who did not perform salah for ten years wants to perform them as qada and performs a hundred missed prayers a day, are these salahs accepted?
- Does Freedom mean doing whatever someone happens to want? If not, how should real freedom be understood?
- Could you please explain the verse: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):” (Surah Ghafir, 60)
- Does a person who does not perform prayers get the thawab (reward) of the good deeds that he does?
- Will you please give information about amal kathir (major action) / things that invalidate the prayer?
- What is the benefit of performing only the Jumuah (Friday) prayer for a man who does not perform five daily prescribed prayers?
- I am a woman who does not wear hijab but I perform prayers. Are the prayers performed by a woman who does not wear hijab valid?
- How can a person who has a constant passing wind problem perform wudu (ablution) and does he become a mazur (excused) person in such a situation?
EN AKTİF SAYFALAR
Bir insan kendisine büyü yapılıp yapılmadığını nasıl anlar; bu konu için hocalara danışabilir mi? Büyüden korunmanın yolları nelerdir?