Cuma namazından sonra ihlas, felak ve nas surelerini okumanın hükmü nedir?
Soru DetayıCuma namazı farzının hemen ardından selam verir vermez ihlas, felak, nas gibi sureler okumanın keyfiyeti nedir ve bu konuda hadis var mıdır?
Selam ve dua ile...
- Why do the troubles like earthquake, war, plague, etc usually happen to Muslims?
- It is said that good people always win, however, it seems that the good ones always lose. Bad people always win both materially and spiritually. What is the reason of this?
- Why do the troubles like earthquake, war, plague, etc. usually happen to Muslims?
- Can a Muslim be exempted from the responsibility of worship by loving Ali (may God be pleased with him) and the Family of the Prophet (PBUH)?
- How can I increase my love of Allah and the Prophet in me? I want my love toward them to be bigger.
- It is said that disasters are atonements for sins. However, innocent and pious people may also suffer from disasters. How do you explain this?
- How can we understand whether Allah loves us? Do the troubles that we have show that Allah does not like us?
- It is said that troubles are the reflections of the punishment of God. Is this the case for all the troubles?
- How do a believer and an unbeliever see the world?
- Why does God want to be worshipped?
EN AKTİF SAYFALAR
Bir insan kendisine büyü yapılıp yapılmadığını nasıl anlar; bu konu için hocalara danışabilir mi? Büyüden korunmanın yolları nelerdir?